Whether you've just relocated to England or have been living here for years, the dynamic AWBS International Women's Club has something for everyone.
Fun, Friendship, Fabulous Events! To join us, click on the JOIN button above.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Attend our monthly General Meetings which feature guest speakers, socializing and great shopping from our wonderful Best of Britain room vendors. This year the meetings will take place at the fabulous Great Fosters Hotel in Egham.
- Read about Living in England online or in your Common Ground book that you receive when you join. It gives details of what to do from how to write a cheque to what number to call for an ambulance!
- Enjoy our extensive selection of member-run activities from London walking tours to tennis to Art history...
- Participate in special events for our members like our lunch with Princess Michael of Kent at the beautiful Coworth Park Hotel, our private tour and luncheon at Highclere Castle with Lord and Lady Carnarvon, not to mention our annual Hats & Handbags luncheon.
- Take an active part in volunteering to raise money for our chosen local charities by anything from making cakes for a sumptuous tea for elderly people to creating craft items to sell.
- Access our members only section of the website for contact details of your new friends.
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter, which includes information about club events, resources for living in England as an expat. Even if you've been here a while you may discover new things.
- Receive special discounts with local merchants through Member Benefits.
- Join the team and help run the club with enthusiastic, interesting and friendly ladies!
The annual membership is £80 or £60 if you are 65 or older. The club is active between September and May although some activities continue throughout the summer.
We also offer an Overseas Membership for £40 for those who wish to maintain links to us when they leave.
Click the JOIN button at the top of your screen to register.